Profile
Anjali Reddy (MBA finance, Diploma in Fashion Designe)
Founder & Lead Designer, Vastranjali Nilayam
Hyderabad, Telangana
About Me
Hello! I am Anjali Reddy, a versatile fashion designer and creative entrepreneur based in Hyderabad. For the past 6 years, I have successfully run my design studio, Vastranjali Nilayam.
Beyond expert garment construction and tailoring, my skill set spans the complete spectrum of fashion artistry and business execution. From hand-crafting intricate fabric paintings and original fashion sketches to mastering traditional fabric dyeing techniques, I bring a comprehensive, hands-on approach to every creation. Whether it is designing custom traditional and Indo-Western apparel or managing marketing and client relations, I handle the entire creative journey from concept to finished piece. I also love sharing my passion through digital content, stitching vlogs, and DIY fabric projects.
Core Skills & Expertise
Garment Construction & Tailoring: Precision pattern-making, custom fitting, and expert garment creation for sarees, lehengas, kurtis, and fusion wear.
Surface Ornamentation & Art: Fabric painting, machine embroidery, and detailed textile detailing.
Textile Processing: Fabric dyeing and specialized material treatments.
Design & Conceptualization: Original fashion sketching, mood boarding, and trend translation.
Business & Marketing: Studio management, strategic marketing, and client-focused brand building.
Content Creation: Fashion tutorials, behind-the-scenes vlogs, and creative DIY project sharing.
Philosophy
"True fashion design lives in the details—from the initial sketch and hand-painted motifs to the final stitch. My mission is to blend traditional artistry with modern flair, creating pieces that tell a unique story."
Connect & Collaborate
Studio: Vastranjali Nilayam (Hyderabad, Telangana)
Experience: 6 Years in Fashion Design, Custom Tailoring, and Textile Art
Comments
Post a Comment